The management of BARRAGUN ARMAMENT S.L. hereby states that quality and a commitment to offering our clients a reliable service are a permanent goal in all the company’s activities and the ultimate objective is to guarantee maximum customer satisfaction for the products we market. As such, at BARRAGUN ARMAMENT we define our Quality Policy as the documented declaration of the commitment assumed by the Management of the company in order to improve the management of the whole business process.
Given that demand, the organization sets out the general principles which ensure that our services are performed in controlled conditions and in line with the established parameters. Similarly, we ensure that, for each service we offer, the suppliers we use are renowned and only market products of demonstrable quality.
In order to reach this goal, the Management ensures the identification, integration and compliance with legislation and regulations which are applicable to our activity, in addition to those agreements into which the company has entered, following the instructions of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 norm covering the following:
“IMPORT, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, SALE AND HIRE OF: LIGHT AND HEAVY ARMAMENT; MILITARY , POLICE AND CIVIL EQUIPMENT; POWERING SYSTEMS AND DEFENSE SYSTEMS”
In order to ensure continuous improvement in our processes and material in terms of the services we offer, the organization, as a whole, led by the Managing Director, is committed to:
- - The communication and diffusion of this policy at all levels of the organization so that all members are involved.
- - Encourage and support all initiatives which lead to the fulfillment of the stated objectives, providing all the necessary resources.
The success values of BARRAGUN ARMAMENT are key to reaching our objectives , continuous improvement and customer satisfaction – those values may be summarized as follows:
- - The experience, consistency and professionalism of our staff.
- - The guarantee of total confidentiality for all parties involved.
- - Compliance with all legal requirements both for import and export, for customers and internally.
- - Continuous communication with control and regulatory bodies.
- - Follow-up and assessment of the suppliers, thus ensuring all materials are of the highest quality.
- - Follow-up and assessment of processes.
- - Assessment of our suppliers based on the number and seriousness of incidents.